How to make the Lille Huset prim and proper bed:
- Pop out the bed pieces and two pieces of decorative trim.
- Cut the decorative trim pieces in half and tape them to the head and footboard, punch holes in the top to add bakers twine. Cut paper to the size of the mattress to make a duvet and cut out a fabric square for a pillow. Add paper to the bottom brace to make a dust ruffle.
- Cut out paper and add to the fronts of the head and footboard with tape and add paper to the new bed posts. Draw on a pretty P and roses to make it a special Primrose bed.
- Stand up the headboard and footboard with the bottom brace.
- Slide in the mattress.
- Add the new duvet and pillow and you’ve made it!